PMI terminations, mid-span hangers, hardware kits and protection products are designed for use on cables, wire rope and hose assemblies.
All types of electrical and optical connectors can be incorporated.
To access a Product Data Sheet/Application Procedure, click on the product name below:
Field Installable Terminations
Products for use on wire rope & E-O-M cables which use the Helical Gripping Concept and can be readily installed without special tools.
- EVERGRIP™ Termination (Data Sheet & Application Procedure)
- DYNA-GRIP® Termination (Data Sheet & Application Procedure)
- CABLE-GRIP™ Termination (Data Sheet & Application Procedure)
- STOPPER-GRIP™ Termination (Data Sheet & Application Procedure)
- DUAL-GRIP™ Termination (Application Procedure)
- PMI Splice Rods (Application Procedure)
Products designed to be installed mid-span on a cable.
- DYNA-HANGER™ Suspension System (Data Sheet)
- DYNA-HANGER™ Rods (Application Procedure)
- PMI Mid-Span Hanger (Application Procedure)
Allow user to fabricate a cable electrical splice for exposure to full ocean depth or a mechanical termination that does not use
the helical gripping concept.
- DAM/BLOK™ Electrical Splice Kit (Data Sheet)
- DAM/BLOK™Splice QWIK-PIN™ Contact Pin Advantage
- FARMOR™ Termination
Products that provide cable bend, abrasion and rotation protection.